Azelio AB (“Azelio”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is a Swedish company in the game of changing the future of solar energy. Using a combination of proven technology and innovative engineering we have created a flexible solution that opens up unlimited opportunities for hundreds of millions of people around the earth’s sun belt.
Personal data means any information relating to you that, directly or indirectly, may be used to identify you, for example your name and your e-mail address, but also information such as your IP address when using the Website, may be personal data.
How do we collect your personal data?
What personal data do we collect and what do we do with it?
You are free to visit and explore our Website without providing any personal data about yourself and there is no statutory requirement for you to provide us with personal data. In order to use some of the services - and to gain full functionality of all widgets and software - on the Website, you must however first complete a registration form. We will not be able to send the information requested by you if you do not provide us with the requested personal data. Please see below more information on the personal data we collect and what we do with it.
Purpose: To respond to your expression of interest in our products and services and/or complete your request(s) for information
|Processing made:||Personal data processed:||Legal basis:|
|Mainly consisting of recording and use in order to provide you with the information you have requested when registering yourself through any form on the Website.||The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest of providing you with information you have requested.|
|Duration of storage for this purpose: The personal data will be processed until we have completed your request.|
Purpose: To send you and the entity you represent marketing material and other information on our products and services and/or to send you press releases, newsletters or other notices
|Processing made:||Personal data processed:||Legal basis:|
|Mainly consisting of recording, use and other internal administration in order to send information on our products and services, newsletters/press releases or other marketing material and other correspondence resulting from such communication.|
When we contact you as a result of your prior registration of any form on our Website, personal data processed consist of the information you have provided, i.e.:
When you have subscribed for our press releases, newsletters or other notices, personal data processed consist of your e-mail address.
When we contact you as a result of your prior registration of any form on our Website, the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest of marketing our products and services.
If you have subscribed for our press releases, newsletters or other notices the processing is made based on your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time
|Duration of storage for this purpose: When we contact you as a result of your prior registration of any form/request for information on our Website, the personal data will be processed for up to one year after your registration/request. Personal data regarding subscribers is stored until end of subscription or immediately following withdrawal of earlier consent.|
|Processing made:||Personal data processed:||Legal basis:|
|Mainly consisting of collection, use and other necessary processing to review and analyze how our Website is used, optimize the Website content and advertising the Website.||The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest of improving the content of our services and provide you with relevant marketing.|
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your personal data is shared by us with third parties as described below. We take all reasonable technical, organizational and legal security measures in accordance with applicable data protection regulations in order to ensure that your personal data is handled in a secure way when the data is transferred or shared with third parties.
- To have a functioning IT system and run our business efficiently, we share your personal data with our IT suppliers. When we share your personal information with our IT providers, it is only done so that they can fulfill their obligations to us in accordance with the agreement we have with them.
- We use marketing partners that help us market our products and services to you, for example by sending you newsletters, campaign offers or other information. To give you targeted marketing, we will share your personal information with relevant third parties such as Google, LinkedIn, Mailchimp and Microsoft Dynamics, as digital channel providers we use.
- Third parties such as Google and Hotjar are used which analyzes the use of the Website and therefore may have access to your personal data.
- If Azelio were to be sold in whole or in part or acquire another company or its business in whole or in part, your personal data may be transferred to a potential seller or purchaser of such company or business who will process the personal data for its own account.
Transfer of personal data to third countries
Azelio is a Swedish company and we are located in Sweden, but some of our partners mentioned above have their businesses in countries outside EU/EEA. Therefore, your personal data may be subject to transfer to such countries. When a transfer is made to a country outside EU/EEA, we take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures in order to ensure that your personal data is handled securely and with an adequate security level and in accordance with current data protection legislation. This means that the transfer of personal data may be based on for example an adequacy decision by the European Commission or Standard Contract Clauses and such additional measures that are (or may be) required necessary to fulfil our obligation to process personal data in accordance with current data protection legislation.
More about the duration of storage of personal data
Your data protection rights
We would like to ensure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights, please therefore see below.
- Right to access: You have the right to obtain a confirmation on whether we process your personal data and, if so, to receive information about how we process the personal data and to receive a copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have a right to have inaccurate personal data corrected and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to withdraw consent and to object to processing: You have the right to withdraw all or part of the consent you have provided to us and to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. You also have a right to object to our processing of your personal data when the processing is based on the legal basis legitimate interest. In some instances, we however have the right to continue to process your personal data even if you have objected to our processing. If you have any questions about our processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest or want to know more about how we determine our legitimate interest, you are welcome to contact us.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) and restriction of processing: In certain instances, you have the right to have your personal data erased. In some cases, if you oppose to the erasure of your personal data, you have a right to request that we instead restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: In certain instances, you have a right to be provided with personal data (concerning you) that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or to have such personal data transferred to another controller, where technically feasible (“data portability”). The right to data portability applies to personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format if the processing is based on your consent or an agreement and the processing is automated.
- Right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority: If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit such complaint to the Swedish Supervisory Authority or to another supervisory authority.
All measures taken by us in connection with you exercising your rights is provided free of charge. If you make an obviously unreasonable or unjustified request, we do, however, reserve the right to charge you with a reasonable fee for the costs that arise for us in order to provide you with the requested information or to take the steps necessary to fulfil or decline such request.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile device browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalized features cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly they may not be able to take full advantage of all of the website’s features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
What cookies do we use?
|Comprend WaaS||cookieAgree||12 months||This cookie is stored when closing the cookie consent banner.|
|Google Analytics||_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate.|
|Google Analytics||_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish visitors|
|Google (YouTube)||1P_JAR||1 month||See below|
|YouTube||APISID||2 years||See below|
|YouTube||HSID||2 years||See below|
|Google (YouTube)||NID||6 months||See below|
|YouTube||SAPISID||2 years||See below|
|YouTube||SID||2 years||See below|
|YouTube||SSID||2 years||See below|
|Google (YouTube)||SIDCC||3 months||See below|
|YouTube||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||179 days||See below|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||2 years||See below|
|__Secure-3PSID||2 years||See below|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||1 year||See below|
|Doubleclick||IDE||1 year||Google, see below|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||1 month||See above section on 'Transfer of personal data to third parties'|
|UserMatchHistory||1 month||See above section on 'Transfer of personal data to third parties'|
|bcookie||2 years||See above section on 'Transfer of personal data to third parties'|
|lang||End of session||See above section on 'Transfer of personal data to third parties'|
|lidc||24 hours||See above section on 'Transfer of personal data to third parties'|
|li_gc||2 years||Used to store visitor consent to regarding use of non-essential cookies|
|Hotjar||_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||30 minutes||Let Hotjar know whether a visitor is included in the data sampling.|
|Hotjar||_hjIncludedInSessionSample||2 minutes||Let Hotjar know whether a visitor is included in the data sampling.|
|Hotjar||_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||30 minutes||This cookie is used to detect the first pageview session of a user.|
|Hotjar||_hjFirstSeen||Session||This is set to identify a new user’s first session.|
|Hotjar||_hjTLDTest||Session||Test cookie to determine the most generic cookie path to use.|
|Hotjar||_hjid||1 year||Used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser.|
|Leadfeeder||_lfa||2 years||Tracking cookie|
|Vimeo||vuid||2 years||Store users usage history|
When closing the cookie banner, a cookie is stored to remember that you have closed the cookie banner.
Read Google's overview of privacy and safeguarding data.
How do i change my cookie settings?
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit gaoptput.